Sunday, December 13, 2009

Adventures Of A Joe Boy Download I Have Writen The Bigenning Of A Scarey Story,Could You Check It For Me Please...?

I have writen the bigenning of a scarey story,Could you check it for me please...? - adventures of a joe boy download

I am a girl of 14 years and I met Wes Magee dyspraxic in school I always wanted to write storys.Only beginning, but at least what I wrote.

A dark night scarey twins ventured into the night was a young girl named night.One Cellina and a boy named Joe, not much more than the house in less kids.They 's gaze does not know why adventure.They. I only knew that she was far from their recent vishios family.Being Joe's a sunny personality, but very shy. As the oldest of the couple Cellina. She is very relaxed and you can always at the left point thruh.Both previously preperd for the night with Joe, given the stories he told. It feels a little unstable. She ran to her sister and tried to keep up. "Could you slow Cellina?" Joe asked. Cellina slowed. They went through a long way. Cellina not know where it was all I knew was that I wanted to be like their biological parents before she and her younger brother was adopted, as it seemed a very boring life. Their biological mother andMy father was a hero and saved many people. Mom was the only one who can heal the wounded animals and people (if at all on the role that used to live)

And you, I can learn to write so twice, as I am a little know-how forgetfull.And my spelling could inprove when writing on paper.

Whatever so long.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment