Monday, January 4, 2010

Diabetes Natural Treatment Is There A Natural Treatment For Diabetic Nerve Pain?

Is there a natural treatment for diabetic nerve pain? - diabetes natural treatment

My husband is diabetic and has experienced pain and burning sensation in the legs. The pain is debilitating, sometimes. He told his doctor, but the ultrasound showed that his movement is within the normal range.

The sugar would have to cause pain in your diet, or is a cumulative effect of too much sugar is too long? (I am saying that ate bags of candy at work, when he points out. It is not enough sugar in the blood is moving forward and your HbA1c level is good - 5.6 5, 9).

There is, of course, that I could cope with? I know there are drugs, but side effects are very disturbing. Currently Glucophage and other antihypertensive drugs.

4 comments:

forerunn... said...

Check out this link may help.
http://www.ayurvediccure.com/dyboss.htm

Anyway, I believe in the power of prayer, I pray for complete healing from her husband, God bless you!

forerunn... said...

Check out this link may help.
http://www.ayurvediccure.com/dyboss.htm

Anyway, I believe in the power of prayer, I pray for complete healing from her husband, God bless you!

vtsztpu said...

European doctors recommend 300-600 mg of alpha lipoic acid per day
Some people are good results from drinking MonaVie juice good for the inflammation and circulation.

alt.heal... said...

You are exactly right ... Side effects safely and effectively without the 600 mg / day of alpha-lipoic acid acid.it worked for me. as 600 mg of vitamin B, thiamine benfotiamine called party. I am too. Extreme burning and loss of sensation disappeared after one or two weeks. It was 6 years ago and still stands today. Trust me on this

Post a Comment