Friday, January 29, 2010

What Ares Some Stuff U Can Use Fro Masterbation Why Is It When I Use Realplayer To Download Videos It Goes To My Sis Ares File And Ask If I Want To Save...?

Why is it when i use realplayer to download videos it goes to my sis Ares file and ask if i want to save...? - what ares some stuff u can use fro masterbation

To download a streaming video when you use the Media Player window that they use the Real Player now! Not that there is something wrong with RealPlayer. the media that I use, so the player window and when I try to Ares file my sister comes and asks if you want to save save the file, etc. I do not want to keep, just watch. I'm on a pay site and I am sure that in any case not be saved. Or is it? Also, I do not want to participate in all these illegal things Ares. lol no one knew why (go to Ares file) Windows XP and I see the streaming video downloads of the player window. By the way, if I remove the video file downloaded Ares, as if to it, because the list of Mars, on the right shows? I think that's all, thank you for any help you can get.

1 comment:

Robert C said...

and I am sure you have configured the computer so that RealPlayer as the default media player have in return, you can click Start-> Set as Default Programs-> Customize, then change the Media Player appears. He saved the team to stay involved as to enable a particular file, because there it was probably the last file you where you want, but the team remembers the last time you saved the file, and defaults to this location.

Post a Comment