Friday, January 1, 2010

Toddler Sinus Infection Sinus Infection With Clear Drainage?

Sinus Infection with clear drainage? - toddler sinus infection

I started with seemingly like a cold on Saturday and was very sick yesterday. When I blow my nose is usually clear and nose, unless it is green clock (I have not slept, 20 minutes, so do not know if there are significant or not). I began to feel slightly stuffy nose yesterday and last night I really felt that if I went to my eyes and all, but this morning is not so bad. But I also have a fever that reached 100,7, but it broke out today morning without medication. I still struggle to work in hospital or not (I custody, so no need) to bring sick children to call. I never had a fever, so I think it might be an infection. Is it possible to have a sinus infection with clear drainage have?

1 comment:

Amanda S. said...

Sinus infections are not contagious. The cold leads can be contagious. Sinus infections are the result of a cold or allergy. Colds and allergies, inflammation of the sinuses. Inflammation of the sinuses of mucus production. The mucus can fill the holes, and if it sits too long, can be infected. Fever is a form of the body to fight infections. Depending on the type of person you are, you can go to the doctor and get some antibiotics or you can try yourself.

Here are some ways, treat yourself to "hot, hot shower, a hot towel on his face and forehead, Sudafed, Alka Seltzer, Mucinex, chest / cooler (Wal-Mart's own brand), or you can use a shower gel / sinus cold (Wal-Mart sells in its area of cosmetics).

My preference is the shower gel. I connected my whole family. My BIL had a sinus infection very ill last weekend. His face was swollen and inflamed. I could not breathe. I suggested that the shower gel with him .... was farcertainly not work. My MIL told me to buy it anway. I bought it for him .... I have found in the night ... still thought I was crazy and could not work .... the next morning woke up feeling almost normal. She said to my mother, "MIL yesterday and I was still working." She said she was used to the process of improvement. My MIL told my BIL that he wanted the next time I had a sinus infection and he try his own bottle. He hid the bottle from her. LOL!

The only time I used Mucinex was when my breasts were so bad that I had a big headache. The headache was so bad I could not work properly. It has done wonders. It cleared my sinuses, breathing actually burned.

Post a Comment