Friday, January 8, 2010

Overnight Trip From Dallas How Long Will It Take For My FedEx Package To Get To My Home?

How long will it take for my FedEx package to get to my home? - overnight trip from dallas

April 20, 2009, 3:49 PM Departed FedEx Dallas, TX

This is the new update, live about 375 miles from Dallas, Texas, and I live in Texas, how long does it take to get up? I was going today or tomorrow (1:20 is where I live) and I ordered things online that I would take with me when I shopped online overnight shipping is not available, so we got 3 days shipping, and assume that yesterday . Sorry, I know I'm impatient, but I really want to know.


She said that is the estimated time of arrival, "the Web site of FedEx good, so I really can not click on anything .... I know at the time of dismissal in Dallas (top)

2 comments:

Scarface AKA ROhan J said...

GPS, if you are individually wrapped, there is really no one knows when it reaches

♥♥love♥♥ said...

Hello, according to his information, you have the port "3 days", so if left 20th April, Count 3 days after ETD East. Check (on ).... it should be from ETA 23rd Place April

Post a Comment