Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kershaw Leek Torx What Size Star-hex (torx) Wrench Do I Need To Reverse Clip On Kershaw Leek Knife?

What size star-hex (torx) wrench do i need to reverse clip on kershaw leek knife? - kershaw leek torx

I have 1660 a Knife Kershaw Ken Onion Leek circuit model, and want to invest my pocket clip. But I can not find the instruments of the six-sided stars ANYWHERE. There are a few online, but I do not want them, without knowing what it needs in size. Does anyone have a way and know what size (hex and Torx Star Key) do I need? I know there is a specific question, but someone to help, great!

2 comments:

sparky said...

Buy a set of bits, that way you have for future use. They only cost a few dollars.

sparky said...

Buy a set of bits, that way you have for future use. They only cost a few dollars.

Post a Comment