Sunday, February 7, 2010

Catchy Names For Eating Healthy Help Me Think Of A Name For My Blog!?

Help me think of a name for my blog!? - catchy names for eating healthy

I'll start a blog fitness. I'm young, only 15 years old and I started a program to lose muscle mass and increased fat, while eating and the daily management of the school and personal life. I tried to think of a creative and catchy name for the blog, but I draw a blank. Suggestions or ideas are appreciated and will do my best to answer all your questions.

2 comments:

Credit Quant said...

My ideas:

The weight of life
Active Living
Time to crack (pun?)
Life's Gym
Lean & Fit
The Girl Active
Run of the Mill
FemFitness


...

Sharofa 290 said...

Dear Amanda,

What do you think of the following names:
- The curve
- Among the lifestyle of fatty
- Flexy Body

Regards,

Post a Comment