Sunday, February 14, 2010

Difference Between Indoor And Turf Cleats Which Soccer Shoe Should I Buy, Indoor Or Turf? EASY TEN POINTS!?

Which soccer shoe should i buy, indoor or turf? EASY TEN POINTS!? - difference between indoor and turf cleats

Hello, I live in Connecticut and an indoor soccer game. Looking for soccer, which could be used inside the stadium. I buy shoes or indoor turf? Besides, what is the difference between the shoes. Why prefer any shoe?
Heres the link in the sand I play: http://cfcarena.com/site/

He also said that the use Sportsturf. Check link Thwe and see what shoes would be better. ! 0 points for best answer!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I played soccer for a long period. Every time I venture outside of my favorite shoes I'm sorry. I Adidas Samba Classic. These shoes are comfortable, provide good traction, you can at a reasonable price (usually around $ 40) and long term. If you can buy them on sale for two or three couples have only about himself. I will attend a couple of two or three seasons, and yet another couple to the use of normal shoes. I'm not a big fan of turf shoes and I feel more stable in the indoor soccer shoes. Good luck!

Alex said...

Depends if the concrete below the surface. If there are no indoor shoes. Is this not the lawn. The difference is that turf shoes rubber spikes are on the ground, but indoor shoes are like normal tennis shoes on bass. I wear shoes inside, but never had the opportunity to lawn.

Quinn said...

Well, that's the difference between the heels of grass have rubber plugs that do not break have rubber soles on the lawn and spikes on the inside. Depends on what shoes you want, I have slippers and are very pleasant.
Hope this helps:)

Marisa said...

thus taking into account the fact that playing football U suggests buying ui indoor shoes

Post a Comment