Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures Of Thumb Wart I Have A Large Skin Bump On My Thumb?

I have a large skin bump on my thumb? - pictures of thumb wart

His touch around the cuticle and the nail is the nail at the bottom. It is very hard and calloused skin with pus-filled, because I have not broken the skin, above. There are just a blip, not a group of packages that the pictures show as others, but there was a, was smaller in the hand. The bump on the thumb has an abnormal shape, but certainly is not a full circle and bite or bad. I thought it was a wart and put on a few warts and turn the color of normal skin color to white and becomes a small black and have been with the liquid for a week. The ball I had on my other fingers others disappeared after 2 days with the liquid, and appeared even months appeared after my thumb. I have my thumbabout 6-7 months. Who knows what's on my finger?

3 comments:

Katie said...

One of my best friends had the exact same problem. I do not know what is not, but you have to do is go to a doctor, and cut it like a wart (not a wart)

That is not fair, is a collection of skin or something ... He has tried everything from warts, and thought it was a wart. Haha

jen said...

Probably you are right. I bet it is a wart. Have you tried Google Images of warts?

Dr Ester said...

is certainly a wart!

Warts can be by surgery, freezing, laser, are removed with acid or cream, but in May the warts over and over again, because warts occurs when the immune system is weak! Therefore, you must build up your immune system, because your body can get rid of warts even if your immune system is strong! Eating healthier foods, more vitamins and more sports!

HPV is the virus that causes warts. And the virus has many strains of HPV. If the HPV virus strain No. 2 You can be infected with HPV have no symptoms. Others develop warts. These warts can remain the same size, grow or disappear by themselves. It depends on the immune system of the infected person. A healthy immune system means that your body may be able to removeVirus without showing symptoms.

You also need a treatment plant!

Wartrol in this case) is a good (probably better, which gets rid of warts, and you feel more confident that used to appear again! Who says that it designed for genital warts, but
does not matter, because the warts are warts and wartrol works by stimulating the immune system to fight against the HPV virus that causes warts. Of course, it is best if you use the bike path (5 months - if I remember correctly).

It worked and still works for me!

I do not know if Wartrol pharmacies selling, but I know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer and you should learn more about the product here http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=749165

l GoodUCK!

Post a Comment