Thursday, February 18, 2010

Xp Home 0x80070035 Fix Vista And XP Networking Problem?

Vista and XP Networking Problem? - xp home 0x80070035 fix

I did try a portable Windows Vista Home Premium and Windows XP Home Edition PC and network. I installed on the XP computer LLTD. The XP computer shows the network card in Vista, and to access the list of shared computers, but when I try to say you can not access and I get an error "0x80070035". The team, however, XP does not recognize the Vista laptop is here. Both computers have sharing enabled. Both have firewalls, but are configured to enable networking. Someone told me that the Norton firewall blocks, but not installed on the XP machine and not activated on the Vista laptop. Help?

2 comments:

dustinh4... said...

The network was a major problem between the two operating systems. Can the firewall, try temporarily disabling it, see the automatic adaptation and protection, whether the connection is established. If not, it is a problem that different operating systems in conflict.

Surfing Around said...

Http: / / www.networkmagic.com / purchase.php and buy a program called Network Magic (only about $ 30 for 3 PC), works like a charm. I had to work the greatest difficulty for Windows file and printer sharing, I installed it and found all of my computer and printer sharing, and now I can access all my files and printers from any computer!

"About Surf

Post a Comment