Monday, February 8, 2010

Serial For Battery 3 Midi Software Custom Psp+tool Battery Warranty?

Custom psp+tool battery Warranty? - serial for battery 3 midi software

I have a PSP-2000 I bought 8 months ago. Last month, UMD drive no longer works. The plastic sticks to the presence of the UMD can be seen still there in one piece, and if the problem seems to be inside.

I installed a custom firmware on it (3.90 M33-2) and my battery a number of tools to install the custom firmware from to every time someone asks me has changed.

The problem is that since less than one years still under warranty, and if I use it, it must be to Sony for repair, as well as the original battery ...
I do not know that Sony installed a custom firmware and I changed the batteries go out in a number of tools or my warranty would.

1 - Will desperata cemeteries used to change the firmware back to the default rule is adequate or there are things to find in the flash memory could be that Sony and void the warranty?

2 - The return of the normal battery with the program and the battery of the new original series in the Pandora's battery is good, Enough, or there is something else I could give away?

If you reply do not know what, I ask, do not worry, if you know, I thank you for taking the time to!

No comments:

Post a Comment