Monday, February 15, 2010

Mac Messenger My Name Keeps Changing Msn Username Keeps Resetting Itself On My Microsoft Messenger?

Msn username keeps resetting itself on my microsoft messenger? - mac messenger my name keeps changing

hey, I do not think that to say this really happened before, and I began to. basically, if you leave a mark again in my Microsoft Messenger on my Mac, I notice that my screen name back to the original amendment, as my screen name immediately deleted from Christina and my personal message was and then himself.
Someone knows why this happens and how can I change this?

1 comment:

tricolor... said...

That is no answer - the same thing happened to me, so do not be a problem on your computer, it seems, "What Goes Around" - something with the MSN server.
If you this email and tell me to uninstall the program, not - no solution for me.

Post a Comment