Monday, February 1, 2010

Grill Shed Has My Metabolism Slowed Down...can Someone Shed Some Light On The Subject?

Has my metabolism slowed down...can someone shed some light on the subject? - grill shed

I had dinner with migraine patients during the last three days and three have been able to:
1 chicken breast, grilled (with the consent of my roommate, bless you! Lol)
1 spring roll with a bowl of wonton soup
1 serving of vegetables lomain small
and a small portion of beef Szech.
Oh, and last night I had two fried eggs with some crackers.

Well, the real question, there are two:
The first is do not eat my metabolism slows down to small meals every 4-6 hours? This can happen in three days?

and the second is: I only lose my last 20 pounds ... Well, if you eat very little large than small frequent meals, they become effective, unless the loss of weight, say two or three weeks? How long can I go out with her before she really starts to slow down my metabolism? Is fat into energy while I was very little or, more generally, by slowing the metabolism to eat my so badly affected? How long can I eat have little use, so that myFat for energy before starting with the muscles and other valuables in my body?

We thank you, who can me some explanations and a little light on the subject.

-not likely to jump on my back fully restored til elliptical, but is always stretching, squats, AB exercises, lunges, etc. .. (FYI)

2 comments:

Ant Boogie v4.0 said...

The famous "starvation mode" a few days and not come to fully stop metabolism. Significant reduction, but. After the first few days our bodies start to their stored amino acids (muscle) to convert glucose through a process called gluconeogenesis. It is stored on the use of bias to be fat. Look at the body, stored fat as a "good thing" to death during a famine food to prevent it. The fat to live the longer. They are weak, the faster you will die.

The problem with diets low in calories, is that we are losing a lot of muscles. Yes, the weight at the lower end, but mostly muscle. If you can bear the hunger and prevent binge eating, your body, then with his fat reserves. But this is the last in the list of fuels that the body you want. The first is the alcohol. Second, the glucose. The third is Amino Acids. This is bold. Most people with excessive alcohol consumption on food before the body has the ability, use of stored fat. And since you (the muscles have lost less muscle, a slower) metabolism binge from which readily stored as fat. So in the end have less muscle and more fat storage. Basically, a thick you. Not exactly what you are looking for.

You can not really enjoy "eating too little. You have the power, on what basis they weigh corrected now. Our calorie needs are based on our current state is based. Feed the muscle. Burn fat. That is the key.

Edit: No! Of course not: P I'm a designer. I'm tired of not knowing about nutrition, so I do the research yourself. Years and years!

Vanessa said...

Hello - Firstly, the best advice I can give is to eat several small meals a day to keep speeds up the metabolism - eat small amounts several times a day is a good way to lose weight - but a small amount of food food once or twice a day. Turn your body into "survival walk" because they do not know when the food again and your metabolism slows down significantly. I also know that you said you were sick, so I assume that what you eat is not the time to your normal diet - but what you eat seems to contain a large quantity of processed foods and tons of sodium. If you want to get good results (and a flat stomach logging) salt, I recommend that you perform an online search Mediterranean diet. This is not really a diet per se, but more or less what they eat, eat really - the Americans in general, much of what we eat is processed, and not for you. but not the stress that their food intake, unless the portions are huge to reduce - but several sMall meals a day several times a day, otherwise your metabolism slows down.

Post a Comment